Roll the Dice

"If you're going to try, go all the way. Otherwise, don't even start." Words noted famously by Charles Bukowsi and also a handful of other people that have this mindset as the pinnacle of their lives.

Traveling feels a lot like that quote. Today I am going on a solo adventure and there will be opportunities I might be a little afraid of because I will be by myself, but I would be more upset having not tried something different and new just because of fear. 
Take last night for instance, I participated in eating green peppers. It's not a new thing, I've had it in food before, but not a dominant member of my food. And guess what, it wasn't half bad. I liked the texture of it with my food. Try getting me to eat red ones and you're just pushing it; but at least I tried and liked it.

So there you have it. Short and sweet. To adventure is to take a risk.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in Laundromat Translation

Ugo {III} Conclusion

Special Treat // Friday Covers