Flashes of Style//Bloggers I Like

                          Flashes of Style

I can tell you that a good website/blog of pictures and good facts will make anyone want to go out and do exactly what is being written about. Ie: picking apples and dressing cute looking like you're from your own dreams.
I think I first came upon the blog through a random photographer that I liked, and then found her on Facebook and voila!
Her categories range from Fashion, My Adventures, Beauty, My Style. So basically all the things that run through my mind on a regular basis.

Blogs like this are good for ideas and inspirations. Creativity is a beautiful thing that fuels you in areas that you never knew existed until you try it out.
So take a seat, make yourself a cuppa, and either blog away and read away.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in Laundromat Translation

The Romance is Over.

Special Treat // Friday Covers