Hello Invisible Friends

It's been 4 months! Can you believe it?!?!
So many amazing things have been happening since I last left a message. One thing is I am going to try much harder to post at least once a week. And by that, I mean keeping it real, and up to date with my current status and trying to make it as relateable as possible.

Um, lemme just start off by saying Spotify has entered my life. Wonderful SPOTIFY!!!! I just sang that in the tune of several different tunes of FREE MUSIC!
I have been on that bad boy non stop. Sharing music and listening to friends playlist! Wonderful. I will not catch you up on that after 4 months of not talking about anything.

In the month of July the biggest thing that happened was my birthday and spending it with some friends playing laser tag.
In the month of August I was finishing up doing some freelance work with a magazine called Relevant. http://www.relevantmagazine.com/
Then in September it was a big time of growth and learning. A lot of distancing and separation for that growth, and meeting a lot of new people and building new relationships.
Now we're in October, where I can catch you up on all the things budding in my life. I have been dreaming lots and for many people that don't remember their dreams, it's a slightly weird thing for them if they don't understand it.
Many people have been placed in my life and I'm growing and learning from them, in turn finding my voice and standing up where I need to and holding my tongue when I need to.
I have always wanted to and usually have helped people who are going through things, so I'm well aware that helping others is something that keeps me from thinking about being single. Except I just mentioned it, so it means its not completely out of my head, but you know what I mean? I won't make this long, I need to get up somewhat early tomorrow and have to get ready for my first engagement shoot. Woohoo. Dusk shoot, downtown. Should be fun.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in Laundromat Translation

The Romance is Over.

Ugo {III} Conclusion