{Fear:Love} Part 3

Part Tres my lovelies.

Three quotes I've heard in the last week that make me giggle a little, but are actually pretty true to my life right now.
{My Best Friend's Wedding} George commenting to Julianne chasing Michael chasing Kimmy
Geroge: "Michael's chasing Kimmy?"
Jules: "Yes!"
Geroge: "You're chasing Michael?"
Jules: "Yes!"
George: "Who's chasing you? Nobody......get it?! There's your answer. It's Kimmy!"
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oiy! The sad realization that you aren't being pursued, but being the pursuer. That should be eye opening, no? Oui.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
{House} House talking to Dr. Hadley (Olivia Wilde's character) about coming to see him:
Hadley: You need to stop calling me House
House: Now why would you come all the way down here to tell me that I need to stop calling you? Your actions are misleading. If you didn't want me to continue to call you, you wouldn't have come down here.
Hadley: No, I mean it, stop calling me.
House: I'm not going to listen to your words and will take your actions over them since they say otherwise.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, actions can sometime speak louder than words. When I had guys that liked me and they were words people, I loved hearing the words, but realized no actions followed that. Now I have the actions, and a lack of words. I need both. Yes, both in healthy doses.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{Castle} Beckett's psychologist talks to her about her issues with Castle
Basically the therapist is trying to get Beckett to admit that she was a little jealous of the fact that Castle was showing his attention to another. Beckett wouldn't say why, but the therapist
asked her, "Are you afraid that he won't wait for you, or more afraid that he will?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'd say that is how I have been. I know that God has given me this strength to be sustained in the hardest of times. I don't ever feel like it is, but I look back and realize that when I say I can't handle the hard times, it never was as bad as I made it to be. I make things harder for myself because I'm not really sacrficing the thing that is hardest for me to sacrifice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in Laundromat Translation

The Romance is Over.

Special Treat // Friday Covers