Tunesday {Tuesdays}

Normally I find music that I really like, that sort of pulls at your heart strings and is slightly emo in a folk kind of way. Which I have to really be into my folk and be okay with calling myself slight emo if I compared the two, but let's be real here. You know it. I know it. You know it. We know it.

Today I bring Gangham Style. It's already exploded in the youtube hemisphere and I only heard about it from my sister posting it on my wall. I would say that it is an awful video that only takes a certain love for silliness to really appreciate it, therefor I have had a fascination with Koreans for several years now and even got into some really great Korean drama series tv shows. I can see how eventually, the world will catch on and see Korea as an amiable place to travel in the near future.

                                                      Trust. You won't be disappointed.


It's alright if you find yourself in your room doing the cowboy trod. Don't look around, the person across the street is doing the same thing. :)

Enjoy.

Cheers.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in Laundromat Translation

The Romance is Over.

Ugo {III} Conclusion