Tori Kelly & Angie Girl //Thinkin Bout You// Frank Ocean Cover

OH GOSH! seriously, I really dig the version of this song much better than Frank Ocean. Is that bad?

I know this year's VMA's was his first go, but these two sounded exponentially better than he did. They don't have back up. Just each other. I will let you be the judge of that.


Alright I looked every where for Frank Ocean's live version on MTV, but all I have is audio, but that's all you really need to have to judge it adequately.

I'd advise everyone to listen to whichever they feel like first, but I seriously can't even get all the way through the original version of this song because it does not sound great. It's not bad, but it's not great either. I'll give him the 1st time thing of nerves, but he performs in front of live audiences a lot more than the VMA's. And he was seated the whole show behind some grass, on a rock. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in Laundromat Translation

The Romance is Over.

Special Treat // Friday Covers