Willy Moon // Tunesday

You have probably heard this song on the Apple commercial. If not... where on Earth have you been?!
No worries. I'll fix that for you.


He's derived from England. Of course, why wouldn't a voice like this be from yonder...
Seriously, most of the musicians I like are from Europe. It's just turned out that way and I'm okay with that. Being born in Spain makes me realize I'm just Euro-blooded and there is nothing I would want to change about that.

So, what you've been waiting for; Willy Moon and the likes. His voice... I'm digging it. Not to mention that I'm a sucker for a great girl drummer that backs up male vocalists. Because then I think about how they probably beat out many dudes and were just THAT. DANG. GOOD.


Jouir.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in Laundromat Translation

The Romance is Over.

Special Treat // Friday Covers