Time for a Roadtrip

A group roadtrip will be fun tot ake in the future, but I don't want to go on one before I go on a solo trip. Where? I thought a lot about North Carolina (I have a state crush), the mountains, the lovely seasons. I want to see it and stay in a cabin somewhere overlooking the mountains. Other option is Tennessee, most likely Nashville. I've been there before, but want to experience all of it, lots of getting lost finding music holes and just photographing everything in site. Boston is another area that I'd like to experience, so we will see.
Me + car= a week, a place, escaping.
People are always saying do the things while you're single that you can't do as often when you get married. Well here we are. At that crossroad again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lost in Laundromat Translation

The Romance is Over.

Special Treat // Friday Covers