I am truly a sucker for film photography and amazing cinematography. I like every little detail shot that is portrayed in this video. Kind of like getting a birdseye view of those moments in your life that blip so fast that all you can remember are some of the smallest details that most people would have looked past.
Aside from the little girl opening her eye, and her eyeball having a delayed reaction being weird, everything else was good. :)
What I was thinking........ If there was a way to meet my future self, sit down at a coffee shop {not drinking coffee, but smelling how good it smells} and drinking tea, I would ask future self many obtrusive questions. This is how I imagine it would look like and sound like; {Future self sitting in the front by the window because she no longer dislikes being huddled in the back of places like a hermit, listening to music while reading a book, likely the Bible and taking notes. FS looking somewhat fashionable but not too obsessed in appearance} I must say, I look quite becoming in my older age. I'd say about 10 years from now, she seems to be comfortable in her own shoes and someone I could see myself hanging out with. A slight glimmer is on her left hand, nothing too big, and nothing too fancy (FS must've really gotten a gem of a guy, she followed through in keeping her sensibilty with the wedding ring). I pat myself on the back. Finally sitting down with future self, ...
Tips on using an Italian laundry service. Story all true, formed last Saturday as a series of unfortunate events. Step 1: When using an Italian laundromat make a fool of yourself first by playing it cool when others are standing around waiting on their own personal belongings. Step 2: Get set up in a corner as if you're prepping for a long day of laundering. (laundry-not money, let's be clear!) Step 3: Wait for said people and any extra onlookers to slowly exit and be financially prepared for any extra money to be spent. Step 4: Fake read Italian signs all over the room, completely bypassing the signs above the washers that are in fact ENGLISH INSTRUCTIONS. So when you see a sign that says "Istruzioni per il lavaggio" ,you will understand it reads "washing instructions". You will also see the UK flag representing a "universal" English speaking dialect. But wait! It gets better! Step 5: Walk to the blinking lotto slot to choose your d...
Along with the compositions of pictures that I think I was posting on Friday's, I want to try to upload some of the best covers I have found. So that's also mainly for me to put up more music because I love music. This cover is Jessie J singing Rhianna's "We Found Love". Might I add, it's a lot better than the original. Don't hate. Just listen. Now go find you some love and live on.
Comments
Post a Comment