What I was thinking........ If there was a way to meet my future self, sit down at a coffee shop {not drinking coffee, but smelling how good it smells} and drinking tea, I would ask future self many obtrusive questions. This is how I imagine it would look like and sound like; {Future self sitting in the front by the window because she no longer dislikes being huddled in the back of places like a hermit, listening to music while reading a book, likely the Bible and taking notes. FS looking somewhat fashionable but not too obsessed in appearance} I must say, I look quite becoming in my older age. I'd say about 10 years from now, she seems to be comfortable in her own shoes and someone I could see myself hanging out with. A slight glimmer is on her left hand, nothing too big, and nothing too fancy (FS must've really gotten a gem of a guy, she followed through in keeping her sensibilty with the wedding ring). I pat myself on the back. Finally sitting down with future self, ...
Tips on using an Italian laundry service. Story all true, formed last Saturday as a series of unfortunate events. Step 1: When using an Italian laundromat make a fool of yourself first by playing it cool when others are standing around waiting on their own personal belongings. Step 2: Get set up in a corner as if you're prepping for a long day of laundering. (laundry-not money, let's be clear!) Step 3: Wait for said people and any extra onlookers to slowly exit and be financially prepared for any extra money to be spent. Step 4: Fake read Italian signs all over the room, completely bypassing the signs above the washers that are in fact ENGLISH INSTRUCTIONS. So when you see a sign that says "Istruzioni per il lavaggio" ,you will understand it reads "washing instructions". You will also see the UK flag representing a "universal" English speaking dialect. But wait! It gets better! Step 5: Walk to the blinking lotto slot to choose your d...
Along with the compositions of pictures that I think I was posting on Friday's, I want to try to upload some of the best covers I have found. So that's also mainly for me to put up more music because I love music. This cover is Jessie J singing Rhianna's "We Found Love". Might I add, it's a lot better than the original. Don't hate. Just listen. Now go find you some love and live on.
Comments
Post a Comment